Amazon Kindle is here!

I am surprised at how painless that was, but Symbiotica, Proteus and Dystopian Detective are now available to purchase on Amazon. I will be updating all of the links on the book pages shortly.

At this moment, with Pentalore still being rewritten and extended, I have decided to leave Awakening off the list. If things continue to go well Darkseed will be arriving soon.

I will also be creating Paperback versions of my book on Amazon too although that will come later as I have to do a full redesign of my covers to include the spine and back cover.

At this moment the only major store is Google Play which is not accepting new authors at this moment. When that becomes available I will finish off this work and my books will be available across virtually every platform.

Take a look at my books on Amazon by clicking here

Thanks for your continued support!

Alex